Můžete se kdykoli odhlásit. Zasíláme jednou za 14 dní.
- What is the right ANATOMIC shoe size for me?
1) stand still on paper on floor, your back close to wall
2) put a box (or similar mean) in front of your sole longest finger
3) put all your weight into your sole
4) put a mark on the paper in place of your longest finger (that is in place of box)
5) measure the length between the middle of sole back and longest finger
5) repeat it with your second sole.
6) add 6-10 mm to the longer sole length and choose the right shoe size
- Is minimalist and barefoot footwear suitable to everyone?
No, it is not. We can recommend discussion with your personal physician, physiotherapist prior to purchase.
- Where are ANATOMIC shoes made?
Vast majority of materials used and human work done is in UE.